AZIZI REALTORS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
No great organization can be successful without clear strategic plan. Conceptualize this idea AZIZI REALTORS has developed a policy manual to guide the subsidiary towards quality and efficient services to all clients (Landlord and tenants). In line with our vision, these guidelines sets a platform on which all operations in the department can be appraised and service gaps are identified early enough in order to come up with corrective measures.
AZIZI REALTORS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT core functions include:
1. Provision of management services
2.Provision of maintenance & repair services
3.Provision of financial services.
- Market analysis
- Tenant screening (background & credit check)
- Leasing documentation & processing
- Negotiation of lease renewals with tenants
- Move in-move out inspections
- Routine tenant relations and correspondence
- Monthly property inspections
- Monthly management reports
- Rental unit marketing & advertising
Maintenance & Repair Services
- Provide and oversee an in-house maintenance crew
- Establish a preventative maintenance policy to identify and deal with repair needs
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code.
- Assign jobs to different parties (in-house employees, handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job at the best price.
- Larger renovation or rehab projects
*Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income.
*Get multiple independent bids for the work
*Act as general contractor overseeing the work
- Provide accounting property management services
- Make payments on behalf of owner (Mortgage, insurance e.t.c)
- Detailed documentation of
expenses via invoices & receipts
- Maintain all historical records
- Advise owner on relevant tax deductions related to their rental property.
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and