AZIZI REALTORS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
No great organization can be successful without clear strategic plan. Conceptualize this idea AZIZI REALTORS has developed a policy manual to guide the subsidiary towards quality and efficient services to all clients (Landlord and tenants). In line with our vision, these guidelines sets a platform on which all operations in the department can be appraised and service gaps are identified early enough in order to come up with corrective measures.
AZIZI REALTORS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT core functions include:
1. Provision of management services
2.Provision of maintenance & repair services
3.Provision of financial services.
- Market analysis
- Tenant screening (background & credit check)
- Leasing documentation & processing
- Negotiation of lease renewals with tenants
- Move in-move out inspections
- Routine tenant relations and correspondence
- Monthly property inspections
- Monthly management reports
- Rental unit marketing & advertising
Maintenance & Repair Services
- Co-ordination of routine maintenance and repairs
- Unit clean out & make ready
- Supervise grounds maintenance in areas where we are in charge of service charge administration
- Management of capital improvements
- Co-ordination of emergency repair work
- Develop preventive maintenance program
- Rent collections
- Tracking & collection of fees such as management and letting
- Payments to contractors and vendors in liaison with accounts department.
- Deposits of rents in respective landlords accounts
- Payment of property taxes, insurance and debt service (if requested by the owner.
- Service charge collection.